Non-Contact Infrared Temple Thermometer
Perfect for non-contact temperature measurement with advanced infrared temperature measuring technology that provides safe, accurate, reliable and hygienic readings for measuring both forehead and ambient temperature.
The fast one-second measurement thermometer that reads without contact to skin is a suitable choice for obtaining body temperature and prevents cross-contamination by measuring approximately 5 cm from the forehead.
- Clinically tested in several big teaching hospitals based on the protocol of ASTM E1965-98:2009 regulatory standard
- Covers sufficient febrile and normal body temperature subjects with satisfied clinical repeatability and measuring accuracy comparing to the concurrent oral temperature measurement reading
- Measurement distance within 5cm (2 inches)
- 1 x LR44 battery included
- 1-second measurement
- Temple temperature
- Object temperature
- Fever Alarm
- 9 memories
- °C / °F switchable
- Auto shut-off
- Low battery indicator
- Self-diagnosis for malfunction